Required Forms for Athletic Participation
Students must fully complete and return all pages of the following required medical forms below. The forms should then be MAILED to the address noted at the bottom of this page or BROUGHT with you when you report for pre-season activity. The section below must be read by ALL ATHLETES, PARENTS & GUARDIANS.
KEY REMINDERS (Please Read)
MEDICAL FORMS & INFORMATION
REQUIRED Medical Forms for Incoming Freshman and Transfer Athletes
- REQUIRED Medical Forms for Returning Athletes
- Athletic Insurance Information:
- Student Health History/Physical Examination
- ADHD/ADD Medications Exemption
- Drug Testing Information:
- Sickle Cell Information - Athletes
- VIDEO: Concussions - Don't Hide It, Report It, Take Time to Recover
- Ankle Bracing and Taping Notice
RETURN ALL COMPLETED MEDICAL FORMS TO:
Head Athletic Trainer
2300 West Innes St.
Salisbury, NC 28144
|No events are scheduled today|
Basketball (W) vs. TUSCULUM 64-51
Basketball (M) vs. TUSCULUM 83-79
Track/Field @ JDL Early Bird Duels
Basketball (M) @ Elizabeth City St. 68-51
Basketball (W) vs. LIVINGSTONE 83-57
Swimming @ Spartan Invite (Day 1)
Basketball (W) vs. MARS HILL 2 p.m.
Basketball (M) vs. MARS HILL 4 p.m.
Swimming @ Spartan Invite (Day 2)
Swimming @ Spartan Invite (Day 3)
Swimming @ Spartan Invite (Day 4)
Basketball (W) @ Wingate 2 p.m.
Basketball (M) @ Wingate 4 p.m.
Basketball (W) vs. BELMONT ABBEY 2 p.m.
Basketball (M) @ St. Augustine's 2 p.m.
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.