Make a Gift to the Diamond Fund
HELP CATAWBA COLLEGE BASEBALL SHINE EVEN BRIGHTER BY MAKING A GIFT TO THE DIAMOND FUND. The Catawba College Baseball Diamond Fund can help our team knock it out of the park! Your participation will help enhance baseball student athletes' overall experience in this outstanding program.
Your gift will help fund:
- Facility improvements, including lockers, clubhouse upgrades and repairs to the grandstand
- Travel expenses and giving the team a chance to explore new travel opportunities
- Uniforms and equipment
- A new tarp for the infield
- And meals during breaks to feed this team that’s always hungry for a win
- Five Consecutive Regular Season South Atlantic Conference Championships (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- 2017 Southeast Regional Runner-Up
- 2015 Southeast Regional Champions
- 2015 National Runner-Up
- 2013 Collegiate Baseball Newspaper #13 Pre-Season Poll
- 2012 World Series Final Four
- 2012 NCAA Division II Southeast Region Champions
- Professional-Level Alumni such as Jordan Jankowski, who is now with AAA Los Angeles Dodgers
MAKE YOUR GIFT in one of two ways:
- Online at www.catawba.edu/givetobaseball
- By check to Catawba College Diamond Fund, 2300 W. Innes St., Salisbury, NC 28144 (*NOTE: Please contact us if your company has a matching gift program.)
MAKE A GIFT
For questions, please call (704) 637-4394 or (704) 637-4474.
"Baseball alumni, consider paying it forward. Help us take a swing at the future by giving back to your program."
- Catawba Baseball Coach Jim Gantt '89
"Catawba's Baseball program represents the best of the college: outstanding talent, great teaching, and people working together to reach their full potential. I can’t wait for the season to start!"
- Catawba College President Brien Lewis
|No events are scheduled today|
Cross Country in CHICK-FIL-A INV. (Salisbury Community Park) M-1st;W-1st
Volleyball @ Florida Southern 1-3
Football @ West Georgia 3-34
Volleyball vs. Wilmington,DE 3-0
Soccer (M) @ Erskine 0-1
Soccer (W) @ USC Aiken 1-0
Soccer (M) @ Mount Olive 1-2
Volleyball vs. Barton 0-3
Soccer (W) vs. BARTON 1-0
Volleyball @ Augusta 0-3
Tennis (W) @ Wingate Inv. (Day 1)
Tennis (M) @ Wingate Inv. (Day 1)
Volleyball vs. West Alabama 0-3
Football @ Winston-Salem State 34-7
Soccer (M) @ USC Aiken 3-0
Tennis (M) @ Wingate Inv. (Day 2)
Tennis (W) @ Wingate Inv. (Day 2)
Soccer (W) vs. FRANCIS MARION 3-1
Golf (W) @ Anderson Inv. - Day 1 (Cobbs Glen CC)
Golf (M) @ Coker Inv. - Day 1 (Camden CC)
Golf (W) @ Anderson Inv. - Day 2 (Cobbs Glen CC) 2nd of 9
Golf (M) @ Coker Inv. - Day 2 (Camden CC) 13th of 14
Volleyball vs. WINGATE 2-3
Soccer (W) vs. NEWBERRY 4-1
Soccer (M) vs. NEWBERRY 0-3
Cross Country @ Winthrop Invitational, ccd. 9 a.m.
Soccer (W) @ Mars Hill, ppd. 1 p.m.
Swimming @ SAA Open Water, ccd. 4 p.m.
Football vs. UNC PEMBROKE, ccd. 7 p.m.
Golf (M) @ Queens Inv. ccd.
Volleyball @ Queens 3-2
Soccer (W) @ Queens 1-0
Soccer (M) @ Queens 2-8
Tennis (M) @ North Greenville 2 p.m.
Tennis (W) @ North Greenville 2 p.m.
Volleyball @ Lenoir-Rhyne 7 p.m.
Golf (W) @ Lady Brave Inv. - Day 1 (Old South GC)
Football @ Mars Hill 1 p.m.
Soccer (M) vs. LINCOLN MEMORIAL 1 p.m.
Volleyball vs. MARS HILL 2 p.m.
Soccer (W) vs. LINCOLN MEMORIAL 3:30 p.m.
Golf (W) @ Lady Brave Inv. - Day 2 (Old South GC)
Golf (M) @ King Inv. - Day 1 (CC of Bristol)
Golf (M) @ King Inv. - Day 2 (CC of Bristol)
Volleyball @ Lincoln Memorial 7 p.m.
Soccer (W) vs. UNC PEMBROKE 5 p.m.
Soccer (M) @ Mars HIll 7 p.m.
Tennis (W) @ SE ITA Championships (Day 1)
Tennis (M) @ SE ITA Championships (Day 1)
Tennis (M) @ SE ITA Championships (Day 2)
Tennis (W) @ SE ITA Championships (Day 2)
Volleyball vs. CARSON-NEWMAN 7 p.m.
Tennis (M) @ SE ITA Championships (Day 3)
Tennis (W) @ SE ITA Championships (Day 3)
Cross Country @ USC Upstate Invitational 9 a.m.
Football vs. CARSON-NEWMAN 1:30 p.m.
Soccer (W) @ Tusculum 5 p.m.
Soccer (M) @ Tusculum 7 p.m.
Tennis (M) @ SE ITA Championships (Day 4)
Tennis (W) @ SE ITA Championships (Day 4)
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.