Make a Gift to the Diamond Fund
HELP CATAWBA COLLEGE BASEBALL SHINE EVEN BRIGHTER BY MAKING A GIFT TO THE DIAMOND FUND. The Catawba College Baseball Diamond Fund can help our team knock it out of the park! Your participation will help enhance baseball student athletes' overall experience in this outstanding program.
Your gift will help fund:
- Facility improvements, including lockers, clubhouse upgrades and repairs to the grandstand
- Travel expenses and giving the team a chance to explore new travel opportunities
- Uniforms and equipment
- A new tarp for the infield
- And meals during breaks to feed this team that’s always hungry for a win
- Six Consecutive Regular Season South Atlantic Conference Championships (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- 2017 Southeast Regional Runner-Up
- 2015 Southeast Regional Champions
- 2015 National Runner-Up
- 2013 Collegiate Baseball Newspaper #13 Pre-Season Poll
- 2012 World Series Final Four
- 2012 NCAA Division II Southeast Region Champions
- Professional-Level Alumni such as Jordan Jankowski, who is now with AAA Los Angeles Dodgers
MAKE YOUR GIFT in one of two ways:
- Online at www.catawba.edu/givetobaseball
- By check to Catawba College Diamond Fund, 2300 W. Innes St., Salisbury, NC 28144 (*NOTE: Please contact us if your company has a matching gift program.)
MAKE A GIFT
For questions, please call (704) 637-4394 or (704) 637-4474.
"Baseball alumni, consider paying it forward. Help us take a swing at the future by giving back to your program."
- Catawba Baseball Coach Jim Gantt '89
"Catawba's Baseball program represents the best of the college: outstanding talent, great teaching, and people working together to reach their full potential. I can’t wait for the season to start!"
- Catawba College President Brien Lewis
|Track/Field @ Liberty Kickoff (Day 1),||Stats|
Basketball (W) vs. WINGATE 78-58
Basketball (W) vs. CARSON-NEWMAN 68-69
Basketball (M) vs. CARSON-NEWMAN 98-91
Basketball (W) @ Coker 76-66
Basketball (M) @ Coker 85-81
Swimming WOMEN vs. QUEENS 39-165
Swimming MEN vs. QUEENS 29-167
Basketball (W) @ Lincoln Memorial 60-56
Basketball (M) @ Lincoln Memorial 85-110
Basketball (W) @ Queens 70-57
Basketball (M) @ Queens 80-90
Swimming MEN vs. WINGATE w/LR
Swimming Women @ Lenoir-Rhyne w/Wingate
Basketball (W) vs. LENOIR-RHYNE 67-57
Basketball (M) vs. LENOIR-RHYNE 85-91
Basketball (W) vs. ANDERSON 70-58
Basketball (M) vs. ANDERSON 91-92
Track/Field @ Liberty Kickoff (Day 1)
Swimming @ Chowan
Track/Field @ Liberty Kickoff (Day 2)
Basketball (W) vs. TUSCULUM 2 p.m.
Basketball (M) vs. TUSCULUM 4 p.m.
Basketball (W) @ Newberry 5:30 p.m.
Basketball (M) @ Newberry 7:30 p.m.
Lacrosse (M) @ Guilford (Scrimmage) 6 p.m.
Baseball vs. Barton (Steinbrenner Field) 1 p.m.
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.