Gary S. Kochman
Year Inducted: 2001
- Four-year football letter winner, 1966-69
- Two-year track letter winner, 1969-70
- Track school records in long jump, 440 hurdles (54.5 seconds), 440 relay and mile relay
- All-Carolinas Conference in track, 1969 ans 1970
- Mile relay and 440 relay conference champs, 1969
- All-Conference in football as a defensive back, 1969
- Seven pass interceptions as a senior, including one for a 76-yard touchdown
- Golden Helmet Award, 1969
- Aycock Medal as the top male athlete in the senior class
- High school teacher and coach prior to current career
- Current 11-year career as State Farm Insurance agent in Charlotte, NC
- Still competes in master's track events
- Hometown: Hagerstown, Md.
|No events scheduled until August 24|
Volleyball vs. UNC Pembroke 11 a.m.
Volleyball @ Francis Marion 3 p.m.
Volleyball vs. Converse 11 a.m.
Volleyball vs. Emmanuel 5 p.m.
Soccer (W) vs. SAINT ANSELM 5 p.m.
Soccer (M) vs. BARTON 7:30 p.m.
Volleyball vs. West Texas A&M 11 a.m.
Volleyball @ Tampa 7 p.m.
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.