Ronald L. Nicewonger
Year Inducted: 1991
- MVP Altoona HS, 1959
- Four Year Football letterman at Catawba, 1960-1963
- Played on both the offensive and defensive lines
- Played just five games as a senior becuase of military obligations
- Little All American candidate, 1963
- Greensboro Daily News All State Team, 1962
- Owens-Illinios Top Defensive Player Award, 1962
- All Carolinas COnference Player, 1961 and 1962
- All NAIA District 26 Player, 1961 and 1962
- Second Team All Carolinas Conference, 1960
- Served in Vietnam for the U.S. Army and received a Purple Heart Award
- US Postal Service career for 25 years
|No events scheduled until August 24|
Volleyball vs. UNC Pembroke 11 a.m.
Volleyball @ Francis Marion 3 p.m.
Volleyball vs. Converse 11 a.m.
Volleyball vs. Emmanuel 5 p.m.
Soccer (W) vs. SAINT ANSELM 5 p.m.
Soccer (M) vs. BARTON 7:30 p.m.
Volleyball vs. West Texas A&M 11 a.m.
Volleyball @ Tampa 7 p.m.
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.