Leo G. Morgan
Year Inducted: 1988
- Earned 10 letters in football, baseball, basketball, 1937-41
- Three-time All-North State Conference end in football
- Team captain and Capital Theatre Awards as MVP, 1940
- Aycock Metal as Catawba's most athletic, 1940
- Football had 29-7-3 record during his four-year career
- Four-year Monogram Club member, president in 1941
- Played professional baseball
- Twice served in U.S. Navy (1942-45 and 1951-53)
- Education career (1953-84) concluded as assistant superintendent of Winston-Salem/Forsyth County schools
|No events scheduled until August 24|
Volleyball vs. UNC Pembroke 11 a.m.
Volleyball @ Francis Marion 3 p.m.
Volleyball vs. Converse 11 a.m.
Volleyball vs. Emmanuel 5 p.m.
Soccer (W) vs. SAINT ANSELM 5 p.m.
Soccer (M) vs. BARTON 7:30 p.m.
Volleyball vs. West Texas A&M 11 a.m.
Volleyball @ Tampa 7 p.m.
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.