Bill H. Wilhelm
Year Inducted: 2012
- Head Baseball Coach at Clemson University for 36 years (1958-1993) and never had a losing season
- His 1,161 wins was fifth-best in the nation at the time of his retirement and remains in the top 20
- His teams won 19 regular season Atlantic Coast Conference championships
- Clemson won 7 Atlantic Coast Conference tournament titles during his tenure
- Wilhelm remains the career wins leader in the Atlantic Coast Conference as of 2011 with 381 wins within the conference
- As a 28-year-old head coach, Wilhelm took hiss first team to the College World Series in Omaha, Nebraska in 1958
- He also took Clemson teams to the College World Series in 1959, 1976, 1977, 1980 and 1991
- Among Wilhelm's legacy was his creation of the Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Tournament in 1973, providing a model for other conferences around the nation to follow
- Was inducted into the National College Baseball Hall of Fame July, 2011
|No events scheduled until August 24|
Volleyball vs. UNC Pembroke 11 a.m.
Volleyball @ Francis Marion 3 p.m.
Volleyball vs. Converse 11 a.m.
Volleyball vs. Emmanuel 5 p.m.
Soccer (W) vs. SAINT ANSELM 5 p.m.
Soccer (M) vs. BARTON 7:30 p.m.
Volleyball vs. West Texas A&M 11 a.m.
Volleyball @ Tampa 7 p.m.
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.