Gene F. Appler
Year Inducted: 1989
- Four-year football letterman as defensive tackle
- Second team All-North Carolina, 1964
- All-Carolinas Conference, 1963 and 1964
- Played in every game during his career, 1961-64
- Received Capitol Theatre Award as team's most outstanding player, 1964
- Received Owens-Illinois Award as team's most outstanding defensive player, 1964
- Four-year member of the Majors Club
- Member of the Student Government Association, 1964-65
- In high school, he was selected to Pennsylvania's Big 33 All-Star Team, 1960
- High school football coach, 1965-72
- Real estate broker and developer, 1973-present
|No events scheduled until August 24|
Volleyball vs. UNC Pembroke 11 a.m.
Volleyball @ Francis Marion 3 p.m.
Volleyball vs. Converse 11 a.m.
Volleyball vs. Emmanuel 5 p.m.
Soccer (W) vs. SAINT ANSELM 5 p.m.
Soccer (M) vs. BARTON 7:30 p.m.
Volleyball vs. West Texas A&M 11 a.m.
Volleyball @ Tampa 7 p.m.
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.