Keith D. DeVantier
Year Inducted: 1989
- Becomes the first wrestler to be elected
- Three-year wrestling career (1973-74, 1975-77)
- Career individual record of 51-7, with majority of matches in the 177-pound weight class
- Record during dual matches was 30-1
- Co-captain of the team in 1976 & 1977
- All-Carolinas Conference, 1976 & 1977
- Recieved team's most outstanding award, 1976 & 1977
- Captured first place in eight tournaments
- Wrestled in NAIA National Tournaments in 1976 & 1977 finishing eighth in the nation as a senior
- Current president of Highland Marketing Group
|No events scheduled until August 24|
Volleyball vs. UNC Pembroke 11 a.m.
Volleyball @ Francis Marion 3 p.m.
Volleyball vs. Converse 11 a.m.
Volleyball vs. Emmanuel 5 p.m.
Soccer (W) vs. SAINT ANSELM 5 p.m.
Soccer (M) vs. BARTON 7:30 p.m.
Volleyball vs. West Texas A&M 11 a.m.
Volleyball @ Tampa 7 p.m.
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.