Wilbert V. Campagna
Year Inducted: 1995
- Football letter winner, 1955-57
- Honorable mention All-North State Conference
- Had 82-yard "touchdown walk" on punt return vs. Appalachian State, 1956
- "C" Club president, 1958
- MVP of European football champions, U.S. Army
- High school teacher and coach, 1959-94
- Also served as athletic director during most of his career
- High school head football coaching record: 218-106-10 (34 seasons, four schools)
- Teams enjoyed four undefeated seasons and numerous championships
- Hometown: Lilly, Pa.
|No events scheduled until August 24|
Volleyball vs. UNC Pembroke 11 a.m.
Volleyball @ Francis Marion 3 p.m.
Volleyball vs. Converse 11 a.m.
Volleyball vs. Emmanuel 5 p.m.
Soccer (W) vs. SAINT ANSELM 5 p.m.
Soccer (M) vs. BARTON 7:30 p.m.
Volleyball vs. West Texas A&M 11 a.m.
Volleyball @ Tampa 7 p.m.
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.